Age-Friendly Care at Asante Ashland Community Hospital
Almost 25% of residents in Southern Oregon are retired and over 65. As our older population grows, there will be a significant increase in the demand for health care services.
Asante is committed to meeting the unique needs of older adults in Southern Oregon by creating an Age-Friendly Health System at Asante Ashland including:
- Remodeled rooms offering a more peaceful and home-like environment
- Education and specialized training for nurses, doctors, and physical and occupational therapists
- Hospital certification to provide standardized approaches to common older adult issues
- Personnel hired to make sure the inpatient unit is functioning at a high level
How you can help:
For more information, to give or to join our efforts in creating an Age-Friendly Health System:
For more information, to give or to get involved:
Contact Jennifer Ryen
(541) 201-5474 or send an email
"Asante is true to their mission—it's all about the community's health. We have been proud and honored to be part of that."