Modern cardiac care and procedures demand spacious and well-equipped facilities, cutting-edge technology and highly skilled physicians to enhance the well-being of patients. Although Asante boasts top-notch specialists and care, our cardiac facilities require expansion and renovation to effectively meet the long-term needs of our community. Your support will ensure our health care infrastructure aligns with the highest standards for years to come.
The new six-story pavilion and renovated space at Asante Rogue Regional represent a critical advancement to boost efficiencies and elevate Asante’s capabilities, ultimately saving more lives. Surgical suites and procedure rooms give patients greater access to the most advanced treatment options. This includes:
- New, state-of-the-art operating rooms
- A new Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Renovation and expansion for new catheterization labs and a Cardiovascular Recovery Unit
- Locating services near one another in the hospital to improve efficiencies
Where are we now:
Thanks to community support of the pavilion project, new surgical facilities and a new Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit opened in February 2024 at Asante Rogue Regional:
- 20 new operating rooms, including four cardiothoracic surgical suites and two hybrid operating rooms
- Upgraded pre-operative and recovery suites with a relaxing atmosphere
- 24 CVICU beds — almost double in size than the former unit — with room to increase in the future
In addition to open-heart surgeries, thousands of cath lab visits and Trans Aortic Valve Replacements take place at Asante each year. Starting in October 2024, an 18-month expansion and renovation project will begin to improve accessibility to Asante’s award-winning cardiac services. The success of this initiative hinges on the invaluable support from our community. This phase encompasses:
- Five new catheterization labs will be built in the former surgical suites on the first floor at Asante Rogue Regional. This will also include “shelled space” for an additional three cath labs for future expansion.
- A new Cardiovascular Recovery Unit will be built on the third floor of the hospital, where critical care used to be, and expand from 14 rooms to 27. This unit will be located on the same floor as the CVICU.
How you can help:
Dedicated to delivering top-tier cardiac care, we have set an ambitious target: raising a minimum of $7 million for the ongoing expansion and renovation of our facilities. Charitable gifts of every size make a difference. Join us in our mission, ensuring that our community receives the absolute best in health care.
As a community, we’re stronger together.”
—Matt Stephenson, President/CEO, Rogue Credit Union