The Olsrud Family Women’s and Children’s Hospital at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Mothers and children have unique health care needs that impact whole families. Safely welcoming a baby into the world is one of the most important moments in a family’s life, and children require pediatric facilities specifically designed for them, with a child-friendly care approach to match.
Asante is committed to meeting the unique needs of women’s and children’s health by offering personalized, Family-Integrated care that aims to improve and maintain good health both physically and psychologically. The new Olsrud Family Women’s and Children’s Hospital on the top two floors will include:
- OB Emergency Department
- 14 updated labor and delivery rooms with plenty of room for medical teams and families
- Two state-of-the-art surgical suites for C-section deliveries
- Private NICU and special care nursery rooms that will transform care by allowing mothers and babies to stay together
- Co-location of all pediatric services with 16 private rooms and a special room where kids can be kids and move, explore and play.
- A designated outpatient area for pediatric oncology and infusions
- Child Life program
"Asante is true to their mission—it's all about the community's health. We have been proud and honored to be part of that."