This month, Sherm’s is hosting a fundraiser to support the Asante Cancer Compassion Fund, dedicated resources Asante Foundation uses to support local cancer patients.
In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, patrons can make a donation of any amount at Sherm’s Food 4 Less and Thunderbird store locations, all month long. Additionally, Sherm’s is donating a percentage of its decorated white, chocolate and red velvet cake sales.
Your support for the Asante Cancer Compassion Fund helps local patients with:
- Therapeutic oncological massage
- Medical supplies not covered by insurance
- Assistance with transportation to treatment
- Monthly rent or car payments
- Educational materials and support groups
- Personal care items to boost confidence (wigs and more)
- Mammogram screenings
Thank you to Sherm’s, and our community, for making an impact on the lives of local cancer patients!
Below are just a couple of lives that have been touched by the Asante Cancer Compassion Fund.